NDIToolbox is an extensible signal and image processing application written in Python designed to assist with the analysis of complex NDI data.
- Plot and preview NDE data files
- Export plots as PNG, EPS, PDF, etc.
- Some basic data manipulation routines (more added all the time)
- Uses the open source Hierarchical Data Format for data files – access your data from any number of other tools including Java, MATLAB, IDL, and C/C++
- Generate thumbnails of data files – makes it easier to browse through reams of data
- Extensible with plugins – write your own NDI analysis scripts without worrying about creating a user interface
- Import images as data (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, EPS, etc.)
- Import basic DICOM / DICONDE data files
- Import and export delimited ASCII data files
- Probability Of Detection (POD) Toolkit – create, edit and run POD models of NDI measurements